Monday, April 4, 2011

SPOILERS!! (It's An Art Show!)


This seems like it's been a long time in the womb, but if memory serves, we came up with this a few months ago, got a bunch of interested parties together, and it's going on this Friday at my favorite coffee place. Polly Guo and I are putting on an art show about movie spoilers. All the participating artists picked a movie spoiler to illustrate and you'll see the results this Friday! The Facebook event page is here and RSVPs are appreciated just so we have an idea of how many people are coming. (It's a pretty small room.) And bring your wallets! Some of these are for sale! :)

In other news, Superjail had its second season premiere last night and I'm proud as a parent at their kid's recital to have been a part of it! I got to intern last semester as a clean-up and color artist, but mostly I was running epic errands (LIKE A BOSS!) Ask me sometime about how I got a Christmas tree at a Sears in Brooklyn by myself. I wear that accomplishment like it's a badge and the story is pretty legend. :D Titmouse is an amazing studio and I love them all so much. If you ever get the chance to work for them, you won't regret it. They're turning animation up to eleven and I'm so happy they've opened shop in New York. Tune into next week's episode at midnight on [adult swim]!

No comments:

Post a Comment