Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2011: The Year in Review


Blank Template

PROS:
~started working in a loose inking style that stayed close to my original rough pencils that made me more comfortable with finishing work
~grew more comfortable with drawing the human figure (many thanks to Steve Gaffney for his help)
~broke out of yellow/purple comfort zone and got into new styles
~managed to make a lot of new favorite pieces despite my injured drawing hand
~curated an art show!

CONS:
~didn't finish a lot of illustrations and animation because of my injury
~limited myself by drawing a lot of 3/4 portraits. Next year, action poses and backgrounds!
~barely did any finished work in August because of a number of breakdowns over home and work.

Hoping to do more awesome work next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment