Friday, March 16, 2012

Society of Illustrators

Yesterday I went to the Society of Illustrators for their Sketch Night. It was my first time going and oh my goodness I am so ashamed I'd never been before. Live jazz, drinks, amazing models, incredible art on the walls, and in one of the most beautiful buildings I've ever seen? Methinks I have a new after-work ritual. I came late and stayed for an hour but I'm really happy I had a good drawing night. I haven't had any drawing classes this year since I've had to take care of humanities requirements, so I'm really happy I got a good work out last night. Hope I can do this every Thursday! :)

I didn't get exact times for all of these, but I'm pretty sure my first drawing was a 5 minute pose and the other three were 10 minute poses. Kudos to the models. They were wonderful!




1 comment: