Sunday, April 15, 2012

Rose


My poor abandoned blog and readers! The semester is winding down and I've been occupied with thesis and travel and my remaining requirements for humanities. (Comrades, if you're ever thinking of becoming a college professor, please do it for reasons outside of "I need health insurance/attention".) I've been in kind of a depressed hole for the past few months for a number of reasons, and I know everything is going to be excellent once I graduate and GTHO (I have no sentiment left for college. Krusty wants out.), but it cannot come soon enough.

Anyway, I realized I haven't done any pin-up pieces in awhile and that's something I love doing so because I've been having trouble sleeping, y'all get a new pin-up piece from a sketch that wasn't really working. It's a bit better now. The nose and scarf are mine. The rest are stolen.

I'm gonna see if I can get some sleep. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment